If the "behavior management" approach worked, it would have worked by now.
Discover a new, body-informed approach, based in neuroscience, designed to look beneath the behaviors, to effectively address the root of the behavior.
This course includes the following topics:
- Understanding the Beneath the Behaviors Approach
- Reframing Behavior: A New View
- The Biology of Stress
- Your Child's Stress Bucket
- How to Discern Misbehavior from Stress Behavior
- Discover the MOST Important Tool in your Parenting Toolbox
- Ultimate Course Correction: The Self-Regulation Path
This course includes:
- approximately 3 hours of short videos, on average 8 - 12 minutes long
- a pre-assessment document, to capture your child's behavior,
and a post-assessment, to help identify positive shifts
- "Fridge Sheets" to hang up as a resource for some new strategies